Ministry Of Jewish Relations Conference Report
We are still in the afterglow of the MJR Conference focusing on the “Jews”, who like the “Burning Bush” of Old Testament lore still burn brightly today.
What a wonderful time at a “unique” series of meetings:
1) An opening service focusing on the “Feasts of Jehovah-Passover”
2)The stratagem of the Multi-Cultural Ministries enjoined with MJR Outreach
3 )A field trip to the “IL Holocaust Museum” for sensitivity training
4) A luncheon at an authentic Mid-East Restaurant
5) A Seder Dinner similar to the one Jesus had at the “Last Supper”
6) A walk with prayers in hand to a portable “Western Wall”
7) A full Sat of Power-Packed Jewish Roots Teaching
8 )Finally, an appeal on Easter Sunday to Resurrect Israel’s Remnant in this hour.
We were blessed by the teaching of Donald Hanscom, MCM DIR UPCI…Dr Wesley Shaw, Jewish Roots Teacher…Stephen Bennett, UPCI REP ISRAEL…and of course, David J Sagil, MJR DIR MCM.
These sessions started with near 100 at the initial service, at least 50 during the day services, and culminating with over 200 on the final day.